|Cloud||Account||Group||Connected||Licensed||Features||Interval||Last Scanned||Scan Now|
Unit Usage Breakdown
Edit Connected Account
Configure Real-Time Events
- Ensure you are logged into the correct AWS account with permission to create CloudTrail trails.
- Navigate to the CloudTrail service page.
- Click "Create Trail."
- Enter a trail name, such as "cloudsploit-events."
- For "Apply trail to all regions," choose "Yes."
- For "Read/Write events," choose "Write-only."
- For "Log AWS KMS events," choose "No."
- For "Log Insights events," choose "No."
- Do not add any Lambda or S3 data events.
- For "Storage Location," "S3 bucket," enter "cloudsploit-engine-trails".
- Do not change any default settings under "Advanced."
- Click "Create."
NOTE: Enabling Events may result in charges in your AWS account. Click here to learn more.